This checklist is intended to assist with identifying and addressing upcoming deadlines imposed by the Florida Legislature, to include deadlines associated with the recently enacted Senate Bill 4-D.
This list is only intended to be used as a general guide. It is not intended to serve as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship with our firm. No attorney-client relationship is established with our firm until/unless client and firm execute a formal representation agreement.
Please be sure to consult with your community’s legal counsel to discuss your specific circumstances.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- Post Hurricane Tips & Reminders
- Condominium and Cooperative Checklist – Upcoming Deadlines (SB 4-D, Sprinkler Systems, Emergency Life Safety Systems, and Radio Enhancement)
- DBPR Publishes Building Reporting Form (link in article)
- Can a Unit Owner and Their Tenant Simultaneously Utilize the Recreational Facilities & Amenities?
- Effective Strategy to Address Short-Term Leasing