This checklist is intended to assist with identifying and addressing upcoming deadlines imposed by the Florida Legislature, to include deadlines associated with the recently enacted Senate Bill 4-D.
This list is only intended to be used as a general guide. It is not intended to serve as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship with our firm. No attorney-client relationship is established with our firm until/unless client and firm execute a formal representation agreement.
Please be sure to consult with your community’s legal counsel to discuss your specific circumstances.
**SB 4-D requirements have since been amended.
Check out our latest blog posts:
- RPG Law: Recent Case Results
- Summary of New Legislation Impacting Florida Community Associations (2023 Legislation)
- Summary of House Bill 919 (2023 Legislation): The Homeowners’ Associations Bill of Rights
- Summary of House Bill 437 (2023 Legislation): Storage of items out of view & the right to display flags
- Summary of Senate Bill 154 (2023 Legislation): Milestone inspections, reserve studies and reserve funding