Adam Gurley has spent the duration of his legal career representing community associations in all aspects of litigation, including but not limited to: enforcement litigation, construction litigation, contract disputes, arbitration disputes, and developer turnover claims. Adam has litigated cases through trial and on appeal. Adam also provides guidance to clients on fair housing laws, including emotional support animal accommodation requests.
Prior to law school, Adam honed his research and writing skills while working for a regional newspaper publication in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. A native of Florida, Adam returned to the Sunshine State to practice law in 2014. He lives in the Clearwater area with his wife and son.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Coastal Carolina University
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Current Employment Position
- Marion County Superior Court’s Civil Division, Judicial Clerk
- Indiana University Social Security Disability Clinic, Intern
- Private firm, Indianapolis, Indiana, Legal Clerk