Ben Rabin is a Florida Bar Board Certified Expert in both Condominium and Planned Development Law and Real Estate Law – a distinction held by only a small fraction of attorneys across the State of Florida.
For almost forty years, Ben Rabin has provided counsel to community association boards of directors. His approach, always a combination of both legal advice and practical solutions, has enabled Ben to successfully represent hundreds of Associations during his career, and has served to establish him as a preeminent community association attorney.
Ben’s personal interests include cycling and travel with his wife and adult daughters.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- University of Florida
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Classes & Seminars
- Continuing Education for Licensed Community Association Managers
- Annual Legislative Updates
- Board Certification
- Danger of Using Email to Conduct Association Business
- Community Association Institute Speaker and Panel Guest
Certified Legal Specialties
- Florida Board Certified Real Estate Lawyer, Florida Bar
- Florida Board Certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law , Florida Bar
Current Employment Position