- This event has passed.
BOARD MEMBER CERTIFICATION COURSE: FEBRUARY 5, 2021 – REGISTER TODAY!
February 5, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
RPG LAW’S FIRST FRIDAY WEBINAR SERIES – BOARD MEMBER CERTIFICATION COURSE:
Rabin Parker Gurley, P.A. will be hosting a virtual board certification class (via RingCentral) on February 5, 2021 at 11am. This course will cover topics relating to condominium associations, cooperative associations and homeowners associations. This course is approved for credit by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. All participants will receive a certificate upon completing/attending the course.
To attend online, please click the link below.
- Notice of New Legislation: Condominium / Cooperative Recertification Bill (SB 4-D) Signed Into Law
- New Condominium / Cooperative Recertification Bill (HB 5D 2022) Pending in Special Session
- Litigation: Preserving and Maintaining Evidence for Trial (Video Blog)
- Litigation: Using Evidence to Win Your Case (Video Blog)
- RPG Now Offers Flat Rate Billing for Emotional Support Animal / FHA Accommodation Requests