FLORIDA’S CONSTRUCTION LIEN LAW:
When does Florida’s lien law apply?
What is a notice of commencement and when do you need one?
Archive – Blog Articles:
- Litigation: Preserving and Maintaining Evidence for Trial (Video Blog)
- Litigation: Using Evidence to Win Your Case (Video Blog)
- RPG Now Offers Flat Rate Billing for Emotional Support Animal / FHA Accommodation Requests
- Condominium Recertification Bill (HB 7069) Does Not Make it to the Governor’s Desk
- New Limitations on Leasing Amendments for HOAs